Management Science and Operations
Using models and innovation to improve competitiveness
What we do
The Management Science and Operations (MSO) faculty teach and research topics including:
- decision modelling and analysis
- optimisation and stochastic modelling
- operations, logistics, and supply chain management
- simulation and system dynamics
- information systems design and evaluation
The group develops models to improve business performance and applies technology innovations to improve competitiveness.
Management Science and Operations courses form a core part of the MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes. In addition, the MSO faculty offer a wide range of elective courses as well as short executive courses and company-specific programmes on a range of topics.
Our core research faculty
Click on the name of the faculty member to see their profile.
For more information about Management Science and Operations, contact our Subject Area Manager