Faculty positions in Accounting
London Business School's Accounting subject area is inviting applications for tenure-track and tenured positions starting in the 2012-2013 academic year.
Our Accounting faculty are required to teach on our MBA, MSc, PhD and Executive Education programmes and to conduct original research of exceptionally high quality, publishable in top-tier academic journals.
- A PhD in Accounting
- A strong record of published research, or pipeline in the case of entry-level applicants, in leading academic journals
How to apply
1) Please read the information for faculty applicants. This document is also available on the School's main recruitment webpage.Information for faculty applicants (PDF document, 38kb)
2) Please submit your application materials electronically no later than 30 November 2012. Please ensure that your name is clearly stated in the subject line of your email message. Applications sent by post/courier will not be considered. Your application must include:
- your CV
- three references (these should be scanned signed originals on your organisation's headed paper, not just the names of three referees)
- your dissertation paper or at least one current paper
- any available teaching evaluations.
3) Send to:
Accounting Subject Area Manager
Want to find out more?