Thank you for your interest in reproducing London Business School Review content. Requests to reproduce material from London Business School Review are being handled through the RightsLink® automated permissions service.
Simply follow the steps below to obtain permission via the Rightslink® system:
- Locate the article you wish to reproduce on Wiley Online Library
- Click on the ‘Request Permissions’ link, under the 'ARTICLE TOOLS' menu on the abstract page (also available from Table of Contents or Search Results)
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options and click on ‘quick price’ to get a quote
- Create a RightsLink® account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable)
- Read and accept our Terms & Conditions and download your license
- For any technical queries please contact email@example.com
- For further information and to view a Rightslink® demo please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions.
London Business School Review online
- You may use direct links to LBSR online content
- You are encouraged to use the article title to which you are linking, as long as you link directly to the article. Our RSS feed can help you.
- Use of our images will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to use our images, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that in citing our site as the Source, the entire name is to be used: London Business School
- Please include London Business School in your list of contributors if one is available
- We would appreciate an email from you to email@example.com informing us of your links to our site.