Transatlantic Doctoral Conference
Held exclusively for doctoral students from leading business schools in North America and Europe, the Transatlantic Doctoral Conference (TADC) provides a unique opportunity to meet fellow students and discuss their current research. This conference has been hosted by London Business School since 2001 and has grown consistently in its size and reputation among doctoral students in top business schools.
We invite original papers from the following subject areas:
- Management Science and Operations
- Organisational Behavior
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
The conference has three objectives:
- facilitating the exchange of dissertation research ideas on an international level
- preparing PhD students for a successful career within one of the world's top business schools
- bringing together top-tier PhD students at a professional and social forum.
It offers students the chance to:
- present their work in a relaxed and constructive environment, with an audience of doctoral students from top universities
- meet the School's faculty and discuss current research ideas, methodologies and career issues
- make informal networks with their peers from other top business schools.
For more information visit the LBS Transatlantic Doctoral Conference website
for event dates, paper submission details and more.