An invaluable investment in the development of truly exceptional leaders
Sponsoring an employee on the LBS Sloan is a major investment. It’s a commitment to creating future leaders, enhancing job satisfaction and improving employee retention.
LBS Sloan Fellows are high calibre individuals, quick to adopt the new skills they learn. As a result, your business will benefit from improved business perspectives, confidence, leadership, knowledge and creativity.
Benefits to your business
- Succession planning for senior leadership roles – hone your succession strategy and ensure a smooth transition.
- Increase effectiveness and critical, strategic thinking – your employees learn to view business holistically and globally. Their strategic insight and improved decision-making will add value to your organisation.
- Solutions to meet your organisation's needs – more than an academic exercise, the programme looks at real issues in real organisations, and can be tailored to solve problems within your business.
Benefits to your employees
- Your employees return with the drive, expertise and passion to succeed.
- Access to a global alumni network of more than 43,000 business professionals in over 155 countries.
- Global networking opportunities through high-profile events and debates.
Hear how Citigroup are investing in their employees and how LBS is helping them to bring value to their organisation.
To find out more about sponsoring your employees, contact Luke Ashby, Senior Business Development Manager, Degree Programmes:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7000 7524
Click here to download the Invest in your talent brochure.