- Are you a recent graduate (who graduated in 2017 or will graduate in 2018)?
- Do you have less than one year of full-time corporate work experience, or less than two years of experience in a non-traditional business role?
- Are you ready to build a strong foundation for a career in business?
- Did you graduate in any discipline with a UK 2:1 or above (or are you expected to)?
- Do you want to transition into the business world with confidence, relevant skills and networks?
- Have you excelled in sports or the arts or shown your leadership potential in community or university activities?
Natasha Jain (Indian) MiM2010 received interview coaching from an insider thanks to the school community. »
James Alexander (American) MiM2012 used an internship opportunity and the School’s clubs and networks to break into marketing. »
Yujun Du (Chinese) MiM2012 found a job he loves as an analyst at China Development Bank in Beijing and draws on many of the skills he developed on the programme. »