Welcome to your Masters in Analytics and Management
Congratulations on your acceptance to the London Business School Masters in Analytics and Management Class of 2020. You have just been offered the opportunity to join an incredibly talented group of individuals from all over the world.
On this web page, you will find all of the information and documents you need in order to accept your place at London Business School.
Fees Payment Guide (PDF document, 123kb)
Fees Payment Form (Word document, 130kb)
Terms and Conditions (PDF document, 186kb)
Student Disclosure Form (PDF document, 388kb)
You need to take the following steps to accept your place and become a London Business School MAM2020 student:
1. Accept your offer
To formally accept your offer, you will need to do the following:
- Pay a Commitment Fee of £1,500
- Send a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions form and Student Disclosure Form (by Commitment Fee deadline)
- Pay a Reservation Fee of £6,000
- The Commitment and Reservation Fees will be subtracted from your tuition fees. Full fee information, including details on payment and deadlines, can be found in the Fees Payment Guides provided.
2. Submit any outstanding documents
If you applied with electronic versions of transcripts, or any documents were missing from your original application, you will now need to send us the original versions of these as soon as possible once you have completed your degree. Please send your documents by recorded mail to:
Recruitment & Admissions Team
Early Career Programmes
London Business School
London NW1 4SA
We hope you will join us and look forward to welcoming you into London Business School's life-long global community.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss any aspects of the acceptance process in more detail, please feel free to contact the Recruitment and Admissions Office on +44 (0)20 7000 7595 or email email@example.com
You may also like to contact one of our Student Ambassadors.