Only applicants with exceptional academic performance will be considered for a waiver and all requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a waiver, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- UK First degree equivalent (GPA 3.8/4.0) at the time of your request.
- Studying for or recently completed an undergraduate degree from a top 100 university, as outlined by The Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2015 – 2016)
- Evidence of strong quantitative ability demonstrated through your undergraduate academics or work experience.
To apply for a waiver you will need to:
- Submit your CV for a review by our Recruitment Team.
- Send an email outlining your reason for the waiver request and copy of your most up to date transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be reviewed by the Admissions Team and you can expect to have a decision within five days of your request.
Please note you should not submit your full MAM application before taking either the GMAT or GRE without speaking with the Recruitment and Admissions Team first.