Benefits and impact
Arm yourself with the tools and tactics to plan, negotiate and complete deals that make your organisation stronger and more successful.
Benefits to you
- Widen your understanding of the role of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in your corporate strategy
- Learn how to assess possible targets realistically, value target companies, assess bid tactics and avoid common pitfalls
- Approach the negotiation process with the skill and confidence to come away from it with the best possible deal
- Gain the global perspective, knowledge and awareness needed to tackle M&A anywhere in the world, through the diverse insights shared by your peers and faculty
- Handle the cultural and system issues that arise during the post-acquisition process, and understand key factors for on-going success, such as consistent leadership
- Successfully complete integration to generate maximum long-term value from the merger.
Benefits to your organisation
Your organisation acquires a senior manager with the ability to:
- use mergers, acquisitions and divestments to gain a competitive edge and increase shareholder value for sustained growth
- understand how to spot an opportunity, assess value and implement a deal on the most beneficial terms
- evaluate the financial implications of a merger or acquisition accurately and understand the use of leverage.