How do you make the leap from innovation aspiration to reality?
Innovation is not just about having ideas, it is about being able to implement your new ideas successfully. That’s no easy task.
Real innovation is a messy, experimental process and it requires a revitalised mind set. Transform your thinking and skills to become an effective innovator. Understand how innovation happens in practice and why some companies do it brilliantly while others flounder.
Learn to look beyond your organisation to generate fresh ideas. Pinpoint your innovation challenge and develop a robust yet flexible action plan. Embed ideas that create and drive organisational value, securing buy-in so your innovations stick.
The Making Innovation Happen programme is a hands-on, experiential programme. We work with various design professionals to embed your learning in the real-world.
How you benefit
- Arrive fully prepared for an optimised personal learning experience thanks to digital learning modules completed before you arrive on campus
- Learn directly from leading experts in the field including former McKinsey practitioner Jessica Spungin, Academic Director of the programme and Julian Birkinshaw, Academic Director of the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Find inspiration in guest speakers’ personal innovation journeys, hearing from both entrepreneurs who are disrupting established industries and innovators within the corporate world
- Take an implementation safari and return to work equipped with robust plans to break down three key barriers to implementation:
1. Lack of resource
2. Stakeholder objections
3. Cultural barriers
- Tap into London’s innovation hub to stimulate new ways of thinking
- Get all the right elements in place for successful implementation
- Learning does not stop when you leave campus. Continue to embed changes through our follow-up plan and modules.
- Duration: 5 days
- Next start: 29 Apr 2019
- Fees: £7,500
- Location: London
Next programme dates:
- 29 Apr - 03 May 2019
Why not take this programme as part of our Executive Education Certificate in Management?Find out how