Examine consumer and managerial insights and how to leverage these insights to identify and strengthen your brand positioning. With guidance from world-class faculty, you will create a set of actions to implement this positioning back to your organisation.
Immerse yourself in a collaborative, culturally diverse environment, where theory and practice are combined with the latest academic thinking.
What you learn
Gaining and leveraging consumer and managerial insights
Discover internal and external perceptions of your brand providing a basis for:
- Understanding consumers’ needs and desires
- Addressing managers’ biases in applying customer-centric strategies
- Testing the impact of branding decisions using experimental research.
Developing a brand strategy
Embed the consumer voice within your organisation’s strategy and develop successful strategies by:
- Clarifying the brand identity
- Identifying your most valuable customers
- Defining a brand promise that builds on the identity and resonates with your target audience.
Implementing the brand strategy to grow the business
This programme challenges you to organise your actions in a consistent manner around the brand strategy. This involves:
- Examining the principles and practices to design and manage the customer experience across several touch points
- Creating communication tools to deliver customer value and pricing tools to recapture this value
- Implementing consistent brand strategies to generate business growth based on consumer and management’s insight. Our faculty share their wealth of global business expertise through innovative learning methods, providing a diverse, exciting a truly world-class learning environment.
How you learn
Our faculty share their wealth of global business expertise through innovative learning methods, providing a diverse, exciting and truly world-class learning environment.
Real life brand challenges
Visit a London-based organisation and experience the brand-related challenges that it faces. Working in small groups you apply your learning throughout the programme and present your recommendations to the company’s management. Furthermore you explore first-hand how you can maximise brand promise through a Mystery Shopping experience in London’s retail sector. Visit the stores of iconic global brands and examine how they deliver their brand promise in practice. Equipped with your new knowledge, you experience and analyse these brands from a customer’s perspective.
Insights from industry leaders
Guest speakers give classroom theory real-life relevance. Hear first-hand from Dr. Helen Edwards, Partner at Passionbrand and David Taylor, Founder & Managing Partner, the brandgym. Ask questions and network with fellow participants and industry professionals attending this session
Gain a global perspective
United by a common goal of learning, we foster a practical and communal environment which celebrates cultural diversity. The mixture of businesses and representatives from around the world provides insights into various markets and perceptions, and uncovers an array of different views of customer service and expectations.
Your learning experience
- Gaining and leveraging deep customer insight
- Using managerial insights to build a customer-focused organisation
- Brand strategy: Identity and repositioning
- Brand strategy: Segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Brand execution: Delivering the brand through pricing
- Brand execution: Delivering the brand through communication
- Brand execution: Designing and managing the customer experience
- Brand execution: Experimentation and learning
- Growing your business from the core
- Group presentations