Join top professionals and business leaders on this unique programme, created specifically for senior professionals who want to examine their roles as leaders – and leave a lasting impression on their organisations.
- intellectually curious senior professionals and leaders from all spheres of business and the public, private and not-for-profit sectors
- open-minded explorers who love to learn, be challenged and experience new things
- change agents who want to make a personal and professional impact on their organisation
- reflectors concerned with the deeper ethical and social implications of their roles and business objectives.
Participants aim to:
- gain renewed motivation
- enhance their personal leadership legacy
- understand their future path
- review their life and career goals
- make choices about their future
- understand the global and historical impact of their career and organisation
- make better business decisions
- understand their own biases
- have a lasting impact on their organisation’s culture
- be prepared for change and transformation – personal, professional and organisational.
- be challenged and challenge their own thinking
- understand the impact of their leadership style and how it is perceived.
Inspiration through diversity
Proteus attracts international participants from a wide range of industries and senior job functions. This diversity, combined with the programme’s interactive learning, is complemented by exposure to a broad set of business objectives.