Benefits and impact
On this leadership course, you gain vital skills to make the crucial transition from an individual contributor to first-time team leader with ease. Broaden your management toolkit, boosting your confidence to manage and inspire a thriving group of motivated professionals.
Benefits to you
- Improve your capabilities to deliver results through a team
- Acquire a suite of highly practical skills in areas such as project planning, giving constructive feedback, negotiation and dealing with conflict
- Develop increased self-awareness through cutting-edge personality profiling and coaching
- Transition from individual contributor to inspirational leader
- Hone your ability to coach and influence others, improving individual performance and company bottom line
- Gain exposure to a diverse and multi-sector network of emerging leaders facing comparable challenges
- Benefit from coaching support – available during and after the programme.
Benefits to your organisation
Your business gains:
- improved organisational performance and business results through stronger team leadership
- a boost to your talent development agenda: by gaining effective leaders who develop others and grow their capability
- teams that function more effectively due to increased levels of motivation, better job satisfaction and employment proposition
- enhanced in-house ability to target specific business problems through the tailored action plan generated on the programme
- increased business productivity through more efficient and coherent teamwork.