Benefits and impact
Discover how to inspire buy-in through your network and gain insights to promote action through a growth mind set, positivity and inclusion. Learn how to overcome resistance and lead sustained, socially constructed change across your organisation.
Your Change Challenge
Enrich your learning experience through a Change Challenge unique to you and your organisation. Engage with a coach pre-programme to scope out and define your specific change goals to address on the programme. Reflect on what you’ve learnt at the end of each day and apply lessons immediately to your challenge. Construct your solution gradually with fresh insights, coaching and immersive experiences. Make a significant impact when you return to work with a detailed 90-day action plan to execute your strategy, supported by coaching post-programme
Benefits for you
- Execute your Change Challenge with dedicated and strategically-matched coaching support – available both during and after the programme.* Activate positive emotions and promote fearless change. Take a Point Positive® assessment to uncover your signature strengths and learn how to bring the best out in people and build powerful coalitions
- Draw lessons from immersive experiences including experimentation, design thinking, serious play and storytelling to drive sustained change
- Enjoy a memorable team discovery experience in the heart of London to explore your emotional response to uncertainty
- Outside the classroom, discover how to bring meaning to change. Tailor communications by addressing the ‘why?’ and drive action through others
- Learn an agile approach to driving change. Activate experimental, design thinking through a simulation exercise and respond with rapid prototyping to your own Change Challenge.
* One individual coaching session during the programme and three sessions post-programme
Benefits for your organisation
By choosing to invest in you rather than hiring external change consultants your organisation has the rare opportunity to embed deep, authentic, lasting change.
You bring back to your organisation:
- Professor Dan Cable’s latest research on positive psychology and human potential, including tactics and methods to mobilise your colleagues
- An intensified change narrative to galvanise your organisational network
- Immediate, practical solutions for executing successful change, tailored to your organisation’s Change Challenge
- A world view from a diverse class of senior professionals from broad-ranging industries and sectors.