Benefits and impact
Make a significant impact on your organisation, and your client relationships, by mastering the people skills you need to excel as a leader.
Through expert coaching during and after the programme, you gain a real insight into yourself and experience a transformation in your interpersonal skills. You leave the programme with a toolkit to significantly improve all your professional relationships.
Benefits to you
- Become an effective leader by developing strong relationships with diverse groups
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm and build successful teams that work together better
- Gain effective methods for setting goals, measuring performance and raising standards
- Make better use of your unique attributes to be an authentic leader
- Acquire critical coaching skills to develop your people’s true potential
- Gain skills and tactics to confront poor performance and difficult people
- Learn how to empower and delegate, and influence others in situations where you have little control
- Give and receive feedback for maximum impact
- Gain new strategies for controlling your risk areas
- Clarify your own personal career goals – and move towards achieving them
- Reinforce your learning with a follow-up session with your executive coach plus post-programme videos focused on key aspects of the programme
- Return with a bespoke action plan to apply your new skills at work immediately.
Benefits to your organisation
Gain a senior executive or manager with greater self-awareness, vision and team-building skills who can:
- implement strategies and lead change more effectively
- achieve your organisation's vision through better conflict management and resolution capabilities
- build stronger relationships with key clients and partners
- develop more motivated teams and foster greater co-operation.