Benefits and impact
Leave the programme with a sound foundation in investment strategy to maximise your portfolio's performance.
Meet the growing demands of the market, understand the key issues relating to your company’s strategic investment strategy and gain the latest insights into strategic processes, risk management and analysis.
Acquire the confidence to select individual investment instruments, evaluate strategy and measure performance.
The benefits for you
- Understand new developments in investment management and future trends in the asset management industry.
- Make stronger decisions based on a broader understanding of the entire investment process.
- Learn the latest investment techniques with cutting-edge academic research and real-world case studies.
- Ensure effective performance evaluation using appropriate performance evaluation measurements and benchmarking.
- Understand risk management techniques to minimise the effects of market volatility on a portfolio.
- Portfolio optimisation for maximum returns.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of fixed income and derivative instruments.
- Effectively manage the inherent problems of delegating portfolio management to an agency.
- Explore the role of alternative asset classes in a portfolio, such as real estate, commodities and socially responsible investing.
- Gain a strong network of global contacts from across the investment management industry.
- Achieve improved returns on your personal – and company – portfolio.
The benefits for your organisation
- Apply investment management theory and application.
- Evaluate investment management strategies and portfolio performance.
- Enhance returns, manage and reduce risks.
- Practical investment management tools that can be immediately and effectively applied.
- Fresh perspectives on investment strategy gleaned from diverse class interactions and world-class faculty.
- Acceleration of the professional development of high potential employees, enabling the fast-tracking of management potential.
- Engage and communicate the unique value and positioning of your organisation to your employees.