Join fund managers, investment bankers, other finance professionals and business leaders looking to gain a greater understanding of the private equity investment
Attendees include mid-career to board level professionals with a minimum of 10 years experience, including:
- Private equity professionals
- Private equity career pursuers
- People wishing to set up their own private equity fund
- Fund and asset managers
- Pension fund and endowment trustees
- Investment consultants, accountants, family office representatives, private bankers and independent financial advisers
- Hedge fund managers
- Private investors
- Investor relations specialists and corporate financiers
- Risk managers, actuaries and quantitative analysts.
If you’re an entrepreneur or provider of growth capital for purely growth companies you may be more suited to our Financing the Entrepreneurial Business programme.
Inspiration through diversity
Learn in a global financial centre with a long tradition in economics and finance among
a diverse class with a specific interest in the private equity market.
Past participants have attended from more than 50 countries, five continents and a wide
range of industries.
Duration: 4 days
Next start: 05 Mar 2019
Next programme dates:
- 05 - 08 Mar 2019
- 17 - 20 Sep 2019