Join senior leaders from elite and diverse global organisations. They bring an eclectic mix of cultural and management styles and are united by their seniority.
With a minimum of 15 years' management experience attendees have already achieved significant impact in their organisations, and include:
- Senior executives from large organisations who are one or two levels from CEO
- Regional directors or country managers
- Heads of multiple business units within an organisation
- Senior civil servants and leaders of not-for-profit organisations
- C-suite executives of mid-sized organisations.
Inspiration through diversity
Stripping back the formalities of your usual role, SEP immerses you in a high calibre group of global performers for a rare opportunity to talk, debate and reflect. They bring diverse experiences and ideas and soon become business confidantes and a network of long-term support.
What our alumni say
"This programme totally changed my mindset. Interacting with leaders from different industries, from Asia, the USA, Australia and Africa, who could share strong, cross-sector, multi-geography experiences, both enriched and broadened my outlook."
Johan Thijs (Belgian)
Group CEO, KBC Group