Senior Executive Programme Women's Scholarship with 30% Club
Today, women account for 8.6 percent of all executive roles in FTSE 100 companies, which is an all-time high, compared with 5.5 percent in 2011. Nevertheless, current research indicates that more men participate in business school-led leadership programmes than women. The School and the 30% Club are committed to addressing this imbalance through the Senior Executive Programme scholarship; a pledge to help more women reach influential positions.
Joining the Senior Executive Programme (SEP) is an important investment in time and money – so if you’re a woman in a leadership position, make the most of our full scholarship and go further with London Business School.
Applications for 2018 are now open. Applications are being accepted for the following programmes:
Deadline for applications is the 30 September 2017.
The SEP scholarship – worth £29,900 – is dedicated to helping more women achieve their current, future and company goals, whilst SEP, prepares and empowers excellent, board-ready candidates.
Previous scholarship recipient includes Andreea Moldovan, General Manager, Czech & Slovakia at Avon as well as Maria Angelova, General Manager Central Europe at JAFRA Cosmetics. Explore how the SEP scholarship helped them sharpen her leadership skills and empowered them to go further in their career.
Who is the SEP scholarship for?
The programme is for leaders with a minimum of 15 years' management experience and include those who are:
- In senior leadership of a large company – one or two levels from CEO
- A CEO or a C-suite executive of a medium-sized organisation
- Making an impact on their organisation, or have done so already
- Looking to transform their organisation.
- Responsible for a significant business area – such as a regional director or country manager
You join other senior leaders from elite and diverse global organisations, bringing you an eclectic mix of cultural and management styles. Renowned academics and industry experts take you on a journey in a dynamic business setting. Find out more information on the faculty teaching on SEP.
What does the scholarship subsidise?
Full participation in: lectures, group work, discovery visits and experiential activities
Access to coaching and strategy tutors
Accommodation on campus for the programme’s duration.
How to apply
Candidates will be put forward by their employers based on talent and achievements in delivering outstanding performance. In order to apply for the scholarship, an application form should be submitted, along with a short description of a transformation achieved and a brief comment on its impact by their line manager and CEO or delegate.
Applications are now open for the programmes starting on the 11 February and 29 April 2018. Submit your application to SEPscholarship@london.edu by the 30 September 2017.
If you are successful, the team will contact you to set up a panel interview. On the panel is:
- Moya Greene, CEO of Royal Mail
- Brenda Trenowden, Head of FIG Europe, Head of Banks and DF, Americas, ANZ, Global Chairman, 30% Club Steering Committee
- Mark Wilson, CEO of Aviva
- Helen Kerkentzes, Executive Director, Customer Experience, London Business School
- Isabel Fernandez Mateo, Associate Professor of Strategy & Entrepreneurship, London Business School
- Henrietta Royle, Chief Operating Officer, British Bankers' Association