The fee for programmes starting in 2018 is £33,500 and in 2019 is £34,500.
For information on the SEP women's scholarship with the 30% Club click here.
The fee includes:
- On-site accommodation (with free wi-fi) at our picturesque Regent's Park campus
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on most days, plus coffee-break refreshments
- Closing gala dinner and presentation held at a landmark London venue
- Access to the on-site gym and swimming pool
No payment is necessary until you have been accepted onto the programme. After admission notification, we will send you an invoice via email. Payment is due within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date.
If you have submitted your application less than six (6) weeks prior to the start of the programme, payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. We accept payment over the telephone, cheque, direct bank transfer or credit card. Details are included on the programme invoice.
Duration: 2 x 2 weeks or 4 week block
Next start: 23 Apr 2019
2019 dates and fees:
- 23 Apr - 03 May and 23 Jun - 5 Jul 2019 (2 x 2 weeks)
- 29 Sep - 25 Oct 2019 (4 week block)
- Fees: £34,500
Please note accommodation costs are covered in the fees for 2018 and 2019