Join other high-potential senior executives
Individuals, who are in a phase of transition or change and are seeking to broaden their thinking and business skillset. Learn with participants from a wide range of sectors and an eclectic mix of cultural backgrounds, with a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Those with responsibility for managing cross-functional and/or global teams
- Leaders of a business unit responsible for the direction of their business and its performance
- Leaders with deep technical expertise and are looking for exposure to other areas of business
- Those in or about to enter a phase of transition within their career
- Individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds, including marketing, operations, finance, legal, consultancy, human resources and project management
- Ambitious, motivated people with solid records of achievement in managing people and resources
- Individuals who are open to being challenged and ready to take advantage of new opportunities.
Inspiration through diversity
Get a global view of business by studying alongside highly experienced group of peers from leading organisations around the world. A typical cohort includes some 26 nationalities from as many as 20 industries.
This programme has recently powered the performance of:
A.P. Moller - Maersk
African Rainbow Minerals (ARM)
Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Johnson & Johnson
Nokia Siemens Networks
Shell (Royal Dutch Shell)
Smurfit Kappa Group
St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
Triumph Motorcycles Ltd
Warwickshire County Cricket Club