Accelerate your career
In today’s world, business leaders are expected to have a global view and far reaching foresight – a breadth of insight and thinking has never been a more valuable asset.
Hear from Jennifer MacKenzie as she explains how the programme impacted her as a business leader.
Whether you are about to transition from functional management to a business leader role, or are a seeking to refresh your skills and broaden your thinking, this programme benefits every objective.
Benefits to you
- Improved leadership skills through greater self-awareness, sophisticated influencing skills and understanding your impact on others
- Unparalleled business connections that can offer guidance, expand your global perspectives and widen your sphere of contacts
- Improved teamwork and performance within your organisation
- The ability to harness the power and value of diverse groups – in your organisation and beyond
- Increased confidence to deal more effectively with other senior leaders across different business functions
- Improved strategic management and decision making through an enhanced understanding of how your business generates value, so you can contribute more fully to complex discussions about its future
- You complete the programme with clear focus and personalised solutions to challenges that you can implement immediately on your return to work
- Assess your well-being through our holistic well-being programme
Learning is reinforced through structured post-programme support.
Benefits to your organisation
- Support your talent and succession planning strategies
- Access best practice, thought leadership and cutting-edge business research to make your organisation more resilient and competitive for the future
Develop high-value employees with a clear, practical focus for immediate business impact on their return to work
Executives who take on increased responsibilities and leverage the skills of their team to deliver growth
Build awareness of the opportunities and challenges facing the business across varied sectors and geographies – and how your organisation can learn from these.
Duration: 2 x 2 weeks
Next start: 17 Mar 2019
2019 dates and fees:
- 17 - 29 Mar and 10 - 21 Jun
- 01 - 13 Sep and 28 Oct - 08 Nov
- 24 Nov - 06 Dec and 27 Jan - 07 Feb 2020
- Fees: £29,500
Please note accommodation costs are covered in the fees for 2019