25 Jul 2019
Professor Sir James Ball Endowed Scholarship Programme honours late School Principal
10 Nov 2015
Six London Business School faculty named in 2015 top 50 Thinkers list
A record number of London Business School academics have been named in the 2015 Thinkers50 global rankings of top management thinkers.
Six London Business School faculty were included in the list, including:
- Herminia Ibarra, Visiting Professor of Organisational Behaviour (#8)
- Gary Hamel, Visiting Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship (#30)
- Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice (#31)
- Tammy Erickson, Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour (#35)
- Nirmalya Kumar, Visiting Professor of Marketing (#40)
- Julian Birkinshaw, Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship (#42)
Professor Hamel has been ranked in the top 50 since 2001, while Professor Gratton has held a place since 2003.
The Thinkers50 global ranking considers the most influential living management thinkers today and is published every two years as a guide to which thinkers and ideas matter now.
Tammy Erickson, Adjunct Professor of Organisational Behaviour, London Business School, comments: “One of our goals at London Business School is to have impact – both in the academic world and, importantly, on business leaders and practitioners. Thinkers50 recognises the latter – the impact our work is having on changing business practices. It’s wonderful that our work is having this global reach and an honour to be included.”
The list was announced last night at Drapers’ Hall in the City of London.