Around 5 per cent of the School’s graduates start their own business directly after graduating and many more alumni do so within a few years.
London Business School seeks no equity in any of these businesses, drawing instead on the experience, expertise and goodwill of its entrepreneurial alumni to inspire and mentor the next generation. We are immensely proud of their achievements and the impact they have through creating great products, services and jobs.
Here are a few of the businesses created by London Business School alumni:
- Zabetta Cami MBA2000 - Founder SalesGossip
- Esin Akan EMBALJ2013 - Founder, Esin Akan Ltd
- Carlo Del Mistro MBA2009 - Founder and Managing Director, Gelato Mio
- Abhishek Garodia MBA2012 - Director, PlayEnable
- Vinay Gupta MBA2000 - Founder, WhipCar
- Chantelle Ludski MBA2000 - Founder, fresh! naturally good
- Shivani Parmar MBA2012 - Founder, SHIVSPIX
- Ravi Sinha MBA2011 - Founder, Local Pay
- Justin Waghray MIM2012 - Founder, NeuroLogic Medical Solutions