A symposium for those leading change in healthcare service delivery
There are many good examples of promising healthcare delivery innovations but far fewer instances in which they have been successfully and widely adopted. This exclusive one-day event will focus on the role of innovation in healthcare delivery and will highlight examples of value-enhancing innovations from around the world, that have had a transformative impact on complex healthcare systems - and others that have not.
Led by Kamalini Ramdas, Professor of Management Science and Operations and Deloitte Chair in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at London Business School; the event draws on the expertise of a diverse group of international speakers from the worlds of business, medical science, government and academia.
This is a unique opportunity to come together with your peers and engage on the debates around the technical, organisational and cultural obstacles that have to be overcome in order for innovations to be successfully adopted on a large scale.
What to expect on the day:
- A diverse audience made up of experienced healthcare leaders, thinkers and practitioners
- The latest thinking on innovation in healthcare delivery
- Discussion on obstacles to innovations; the role of evidence and data; implementing change effectively; scaling innovations and more
Global healthcare leaders include:
- Dr Toby Cosgrove, Chief Executive Officer, The Cleveland Clinic
- Sir Malcolm Grant, Chairman, NHS England
- Stuart Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer, Bupa
- Dr Jordan Shlain, Chairman, Founder and Chief Empathologist, Healthloop
- Thulasiraj Ravilla, Executive Director - LAICO, Aravind Eye Care System
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Adrienne Boissy, Chief Experience Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Adrian Bull, Managing Director, Imperial College Health Partners
- Jonathan Fielden, Medical Director (Medicine), University College London Hospitals
- Jeremie Gallien, Associate Professor Of Management Science And Operations, London Business School
- Dr Steven T. Kaufman, Medical Director, Urban Health Institute, Cooper Health System
- Dr Thomas Kelley, Europe Director, International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement
- Saul Klein, Partner, Localglobe, and Executive Fellow, London Business School
- Kamalini Ramdas Professor of Management Science and Operations; Deloitte Chair in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, London Business School
- Dr Frank Rohricht, Associate Medical Director Research & Innovation, East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Nicos Savva, Associate Professor, Management Science & Operations, London Business School
- Michael Standing, Senior Partner, Global Lifescience and Healthcare practice, Deloitte
- Dr Marianne J Sumego, Director Shared Medical Appointments, Cleveland Clinic
- Elizabeth Teisberg, Professor of Family and Community Medicine, The Dartmouth Center for Health Care Delivery Science
- Dr Rengaraj Venkatesh, Chief Medical Officer, Aravind Eye Hospital, Pondicherry
To view full information on all the above speakers, please click here.
Who should attend?
To view the full programme, please click here.
Should you have any queries regarding this event, please contact Monique Currin at email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7000 7126.
- Senior healthcare leaders whose role it is to drive innovation or create an environment in which innovation can flourish
- Leaders in organisations that provide healthcare and those responsible for specific healthcare innovations
- Those who design policies and structures for healthcare provision