Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Founder Awards
The Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (DIIE) will host the fourth annual Founder Awards dinner celebrating and supporting entrepreneurial ventures from London Business School.
Entrepreneurship is one of the major strengths of the School and we are immensely proud of the many ventures our alumni have developed; creating sustained wealth, employment and growth.
Each year a number of students start their own venture after graduating, and often they base their business on ideas developed at the School. These ventures face an array of challenges and need all the support we can give, especially in these uncertain times.
Uniquely positioned to fulfil this role, the DIIE is pleased to host the Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Founder Awards where 11 of the most promising entrepreneurs graduating from London Business School (LBS) per year will win a package of support that will nurture and enable them to successfully launch their business ventures.
- Andrew Douglas, Serial Entrepreneur
- Oliver Everett, Entrepreneur Mentor in Residence and Chief Executive Officer of the Commonwealth Enterprise & Investment Council
- John Fotheringham, Partner, Consulting, and Vice Chairman, Deloitte
- Jane Khedair, Head of Entrepreneurship, Career Centre, London Business School and Chair of the Incubator Selection Committee
- Ali Meruani, Entrepreneur Mentor in Residence and Founder of eetapp.com
- Jeff Skinner, Executive Director, Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
This event is by invitation only.
To find out more visit the Founder Awards page.