Application and management of research grants
The Institute is pleased to fund data purchases in support of PhD research projects.
- Bo Bian (Finance)
- The Reallocation Channel: Globally-Consistent Creditor Protection and Real Economic Outcomes
- Ramona Dagostino (Finance)
- The Story of a Bond: Shifting Patterns in the U.S. Municipal Market
- The Impact of Bank Financing on Municipalities’ Bond Issuance and the Real Economy
These papers explore the reshaping of the U.S. municipal market and in particular the role played by banks in affecting local governments’ access to finance.
- Pricing Corporate Bonds – An Institutional Approach
- Institutional Risk Management