Addressing Behavioural Biases in Investing
This annual event distils the best insights on critical issues impacting the investment industry today bringing together the academic, practitioner and regulator communities.
6 November 2018
The fourth annual Insight Summit explored how behavioural biases can be addressed in investing.
Download the event materials:
- Nobel laureate Professor Robert Shiller, Yale School of Management
- Paul Adams, Financial Conduct Authority - download his presentation
- Professor Nicholas Barberis, Yale School of Management - download his presentation, view his talk
- Professor Adrian Furnham, Stamford Associates - download his presentation, view his talk
- Luba Nikulina, Willis Towers Watson - download her presentation, view her talk
- Professor Madan Pillutla, London Business School - download his presentation, view his talk
- Marcos López de Prado, Principal and Head of Machine Learning, AQR Capital Management - download his presentation, view his talk
Insight Summit 2017: Intelligent Risk Taking
Insight Summit 2016: Alternative Investing and the Regulatory Environment
Insight Summit 2015: Alternative Thinking for a Low-Return Environment