Intelligent Risk Taking
The Insight Summit is the AQR Asset Management Institute's flagship conference, an annual event distilling the best of academic and practitioner insights on critical issues impacting the investment industry today.
7 November 2017
The third annual AQR Asset Management Institute Insight Summit focused on intelligent risk taking in investment management.
View the event materials:
View the speaker presentations:
- Cliff Asness, Managing & Founding Principal, AQR Capital Management – Portfolio construction today
- Jonathan B. Berk, A.P. Giannini Professor of Finance, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University – Money management in equilibrium
- Tim Hodgson, Head of the Thinking Ahead Institute, Willis Towers Watson – Active vs passive – practitioner perspectives
- Kasper Lorenzen, Chief Investment Officer, ATP – Risk taking the ATP way
- Stan Miranda, Founder and CEO, Partners Capital Investment Group – Partners Capital view of the future of private equity investing
- Lasse Pedersen, Professor of Finance, Copenhagen Business School and NYU Stern School of Business and Principal, AQR Capital Management – Sharpening the arithmetic of active management
- René M. Stulz, Everett D. Reese Chair of Banking and Monetary Economics, Ohio State University – Is factor investing a bubble?
If you need assistance downloading the speaker presentations, please email AQRInstitute@london.edu.
Learn more about the event:
Learn more about the AQR Fellowship Award presented at the event:
Insight Summit 2016: Alternative Investing and the Regulatory Environment
Insight Summit 2015: Alternative Thinking for a Low-Return Environment