Flagship conference of the AQR Asset Management Institute
This annual event distills the best insights on critical issues impacting the investment industry today bringing together the academic, practitioner and regulator community.
The fourth annual AQR Asset Management Institute Insight Summit will explore how behavioural biases can be addressed in investing.
View the latest agenda.
6 November 2018
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Adams, Financial Conduct Authority
- Steve Artingstall, Railpen
- Michael Barakos, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Professor Nicholas Barberis, Yale School of Management
- Professor Adrian Furnham, Stamford Associates
- Ian McKinlay, Lloyds Banking Group Pensions
- Luba Nikulina, Willis Towers Watson
- Professor Madan Pillutla, London Business School
- Barney Rowe, Fidelity International
- Ewout van Schaick, NN Investment Partners
- Professor Robert J. Shiller, Yale University
- Paul Todd, NEST
to register your interest in attending and you will receive an email confirming your place.
Academic paper: Psychology-based Models of Asset Prices and Trading Volume