Flagship conference of the AQR Asset Management Institute
This annual event distills the best insights on critical issues impacting the investment industry today bringing together the academic, practitioner and regulator community.
6 November 2018
The fourth annual AQR Asset Management Institute Insight Summit will focus on the theme of behavioural finance.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Adams, Financial Conduct Authority
- Professor Nicholas C. Barberis, Yale School of Management
- Professor Adrian Furnham, Stamford Associates
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, NN Investment Partners
- Luba Nikulina, Willis Towers Watson
- Professor Robert J. Shiller, Yale University
- Dominic Rossi, Fidelity International
- Robert J. Shiller, Yale University
to register your interest in attending and you will receive an email confirming your place.