Hone your skills in an immersive and stimulating environment, where you deepen your knowledge, build your expertise and learn the skills you need to become an effective global leader.
Prepare yourself for today’s global workplace. Working in a study group of six or seven people you pool together your talents and overcome the challenges of working together to produce 30% of your first-year grade. It’s a steep learning curve and invaluable preparation for your career.
London Business Experiences
Visiting some of the world’s leading organisations is a core part of your studies. Our London Business Experiences (LBE) core course allows you to maximise our London location and head out into the capital to access businesses from around the globe.
See inside a business and learn what makes them tick
Understand how organisations approach their unique business challenges
Connect with their industry’s business community.
Past company visits have included Coca-Cola, Amazon, Chelsea and the Bank of England*
London Talks series
London Talks are an opportunity for you to hear the views of a range of inspiring high-profile speakers from the worlds of business, politics and culture.
Challenge yourself, build your knowledge of contemporary management issues, learn what drives today’s leaders and discover more about business life in our vibrant capital.
Recent speakers* at the school have included:
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Explorer and author
- Michael Bear, Lord Mayor of the City of London
- Gary Hamel, Professor of Strategic Management
- Sir Matthew Pinsent, Olympic gold medallist rower
- David Sproul, CEO of Deloitte
- Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice
- David Blood, Co-Founder of Generation Investment
- Rita Clifton, Former CEO and then Chairman at Interbrand
- John Wood, Founder of Room to Read.
- Lord Green, Former Minister for Trade and Investment
*subject to change