Why predict the future when you can invent it?
Replace normal with novel
Today, innovation is everyone's business: but how do you make it happen?
With a lens to each link of the innovation value chain – idea generation, conversion, and
diffusion – learn how to get your company’s innovation engine working at full capacity.
Most innovation efforts fail not because of a lack of bright ideas, but rather a lack of careful
follow up. Consider: is the market ready? Should you move first? How do you eclipse
another’s idea? Will you cannibalise an existing offering?
Making Innovation Happen empowers you to ignite and embed ideas that will fundamentally
improve your business.
Making Innovation Happen: Programme Experience
The Making Innovation Happen programme is a hands-on, experiential programme. We work with various design professionals to embed your learning in the real-world.
How you benefit
- Explode innovation myths that will always hold you back
- Foster a culture of innovation, where mistakes are embraced and ideas rewarded
- Script intelligent questions to ask before making innovation happen
- Disrupt your sector by stepping ahead of your global competitors
- Drive long-term growth and corporate success, in a global context
- Bring a tailored action plan back to your company, immediately.
Good ideas are playful, messy and often serendipitous – learn how to harness them, and drive your business forward.