Benefits and Impact
Through interaction with peers facing similar challenges, you gain an invaluable sounding board, build lifelong bonds and form a unique network of contacts that you can draw upon in years to come.
Sharpen your leadership skills, inspire others and transform your organisation with new strategic thinking.
Take away inspiration and insights from industry experts, and make significant changes to the way you approach your business and leadership challenges.
Benefits to you
- A heightened awareness of the challenges facing today’s CEO and the opportunity to prepare yourself for board member responsibilities
- An understanding of your business’s competitive context, and the ability to plan strategically and create a more resilient future
- Capabilities to challenge existing industry assumptions and your organisation’s business model
- The ability to cope with ambiguity and uncertainty – and reduce complexity – while exploring new opportunities for growth
- Increased confidence in your ability to lead teams and your organisation
- Knowing how to effectively manage your board and stakeholder relationships
- Improved health and a manageable work-life balance, gained through our wellness programme.
Benefits for your organisation
- Access best practice, thought leadership and cutting-edge business research to make your organisation more resilient and competitive for the future
- Build awareness of the challenges facing the external business environment and their implications for your organisation
- Develop a senior leadership team highly capable of leading an organisation in complex times
- Enhance your presence and ability to lead an organisation across cultures
- Improve your coaching skills to develop the full potential of your organisation’s talent.
Discover how fifteen years on from SEP, our alumnus is still enjoying long-term benefits from the programme.