Services for London Business School Library Partners
People and organisations who aren't connected to London Business School, and who are able to visit in person, can use the Library for an annual fee under our Library Partnership scheme.
If you're considering becoming a Library Partner, you can arrange a guided tour of our collection by calling the Library on +44 (0)20 7000 7620.
With a Company Partnership you get:
- three transferable reader tickets (up to five books can be borrowed on each ticket, subject to our borrowing rules)
- photocopying (subject to copyright rules)
- general reference help from the Library desk
With an Individual Partnership you get:
- one non-transferable reader ticket giving you reference use of the Library, including help from the library desk
- photocopying (subject to copyright rules).
How to apply
- Please contact the Library on +44 (0)20 7000 7620, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Material can be photocopied within the rules of copyright (displayed next to the photocopiers) and may not be sold on.
Membership of these schemes is at the discretion of the Head of Library who also reserves the right to terminate the partnership agreement with anyone found in breach of these rules.
Taunton Centre is open 24/7 for our students, alumni and staff
The Library help desk is open:
Hours may vary during Christmas and summer vacations and on Bank Holidays.
May Bank Holidays 2013 The Library Helpdesk will be staffed from 09:00 - 17:00 on Monday 6th May and Monday 27th May.