Learn business in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities at London Business School. Our central location in this cosmopolitan and culturally diverse global business capital offers opportunities to shape your career and pursue your passions that are unmatched anywhere else. On every level, London delivers.
Why London for business?
London is home to the leading financial institutions on the planet and a third of the world's biggest companies. You will experience a dynamic business hub in action and develop the business skills to take you anywhere in the world.
- 100% of the world's leading financial institutions are represented in London
- 75% of the top 500 global companies are based in the city
- 99% of the earth's business activity is located in time zones that overlap with London's working day
- 37% of the global foreign exchange market comes from London
- 300+ languages are spoken in this eclectic, multicultural capital
- 1,0000+ tech start-ups are formed in London every month
What else does London offer?
Life in London is never dull. Whatever your interests, the capital constantly motivates, entertains and surprises. Made up of historic sites and cool urban enclaves, London is open to new influences and offers culture, countless cuisines, parks in every locale, and easy transport links to the rest of the country, Europe and beyond.
Combined with the learning experience and campus life of London Business School, there's no better place to shape your career and your future.
- 240+ museums and galleries
- 180+ theatres
- 155 public parks
- 60+ Michelin starred restaurants
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
London Business School - at the centre of London
Situated next to Regent's Park, London Business School offers a convenient, central location, world-class facilities and some of the most beautiful views London has to offer.
Within a few kilometres of the campus is the City and its incredible business diversity. We make full use of this, taking you inside successful companies to find out what makes them tick.
We combine outstanding business education and unparalleled access to all kinds of business environment with plenty of cultural and social opportunities so you can make the most of your time in our vibrant, exciting capital city. At London Business School you will benefit from all London has to offer.
- Transport for London
- View London
Entertainment and cultureLondon Fashion Week
- The Royal Shakespeare Company
- The Southbank Centre Online
- The Royal Opera House
- Sadler's Wells
- The Philharmonia Orchestra - Resident at the Royal Festival Hall, London
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- English National Ballet
- London Film Festival
- Events at the Royal Academy of Music
- The Museum of London
- The Natural History Museum
- The Tate Gallery
- The National Gallery
- The British Museum
- The British Library
- Lord's Cricket Ground
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, South Bank, London
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships
AccommodationLondon Accommodation Service
- This is London
- Sabbatical Homes
NewsThe Financial Times
- The Times Internet Edition
- The Guardian Unlimited
- The Independent
- Electronic Telegraph
- This is London: The Evening Standard
- The Economist
- The Times Higher Education Supplement
- BBC Online
- ITN - Independent News Television
- Sky News
- CNBC Europe