Learn business in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities at London Business School
Uniquely placed in the heart of the world's most thriving, cosmopolitan centre, we've created an environment to stimulate, inspire and challenge you to transform your individual and business performance.
Why London for business?
London has been voted Europe's best city for business for 16 consecutive years
- It's at the centre of international time zones and the hub of international travel routes, making it the world's best-connected city
- The city is home to 75 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies
- London has more international banks than any other city
- It accounts for 43 per cent of the global foreign equity market and conducts over half of all the European Union's banking service.
Why London for culture?
London offers the most incredible backdrop for your studies at London Business School. The city boasts:
- 200 museums and galleries
- five world class symphony orchestras
- two opera houses
- 150 theatres
London Business School is developing a relationship with the Royal Opera House, which will include research projects, shadowing, teaching, career opportunities, conferences and events at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden.
London Business School - at the centre of London
Our campus is next to Regent's Park, overlooking a lake and giving you the chance to enjoy some of the most beautiful views the city has to offer.
To make sure you get the most out of your London experience, we combine learning from the world's most successful business centre with opportunities to visit some of London's top attractions. From the theatre, to the opera houses, to the zoo, you'll benefit from all London has to offer.
Take a closer look at some of our facilities…
- Transport for London
- View London
Entertainment and cultureLondon Fashion Week
- The Royal Shakespeare Company
- The Southbank Centre Online
- The Royal Opera House
- Sadler's Wells
- The Philharmonia Orchestra - Resident at the Royal Festival Hall, London
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- English National Ballet
- London Film Festival
- Events at the Royal Academy of Music
- The Museum of London
- The Natural History Museum
- The Tate Gallery
- The National Gallery
- The British Museum
- The British Library
- Lord's Cricket Ground
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, South Bank, London
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships
AccommodationLondon Accommodation Service
- This is London
- Sabbatical Homes
NewsThe Financial Times
- The Times Internet Edition
- The Guardian Unlimited
- The Independent
- Electronic Telegraph
- This is London: The Evening Standard
- The Economist
- The Times Higher Education Supplement
- BBC Online
- ITN - Independent News Television
- Sky News
- CNBC Europe