Trans-Atlantic Doctoral Conference
The Twelfth Annual Trans-Atlantic Doctoral Conference took place on 10-12 May 2012.
The conference has three objectives:
- facilitating the exchange of dissertation research ideas on an international level
- preparing PhD students for a successful career within one of the world's top business schools
- bringing together top-tier PhD students at a professional and social forum.
It offers students the chance to:
- present their work in a relaxed and constructive environment, with an audience of doctoral students from top universities
- meet the School's faculty and discuss current research ideas, methodologies and career issues
- make informal networks with their peers from other top business schools.
Admission is by invitation only.
Participant fees and expenses
- Participants will be asked to pay a small conference fee. They are responsible for their own travel and incidental expenses.
- The School will pay for shared accommodation in a nearby hotel and provide lunch, dinner and periodic refreshments during the conference.