Who is the Masters in Finance designed for?
If you are an experienced finance professional wishing to advance your career, change your area of specialism or deepen your knowledge in finance, the London Business School's Masters in Finance is right for you.
With at least two, and an average of 6 years' experience in finance, you will draw from the vast pool of knowledge, skills and diversity within the Masters in Finance class room. Our students come from both the finance and non-finance sector and from a wide variety of career paths including:
- the finance function, controller's department or treasury operations of industrial, commercial, and service organisations
- regulatory roles and within central banks
- investment management, security analysis and broking
- capital markets, trading and risk management
- venture capital or private equity
- hedge funds
- corporate finance and corporate restructuring
- corporate planning and consultancy
- retail and commercial banking
- investment banking finance in public-sector organisations
Find out if our Masters in Finance is for you by submiting your CV for review
- Full-time format - send a CV
- Part-time format - send a CV
What do you get?
Join with a passion for finance and graduate with the very latest financial tools and techniques, global finance perspectives, and a network of international contacts. Along the journey you gain:
- in-depth finance expertise, strong technical and analytical finance skills and deep insights
- broad knowledge of the finance sector from classroom learning and meeting people with backgrounds in other areas of finance
- the confidence and 'soft' skills to help you secure your next career move
- international finance networks and connections with top recruiters and institutions
- the backing of a globally recognised brand and the world's top-ranked Masters in Finance programme on your CV
- the opportunity to focus on your career and reposition yourself for your future in finance
Learning alongside the brightest financial brains in the business means you'll be constantly challenged, but the School's remarkable ethos makes this a uniquely collaborative and enriching experience. With 60 nationalities represented in our classes from a wide variety of financial backgrounds, you will hone your ability and forge the networks to work anywhere in the world.
View our class directory to see who is on the current programme and the diversity represented within the class
Events for prospective students
Discover more about London Business School's Masters in Finance programme.
Masters in Finance video
Fast-Track Your Career in Finance
Hear about students' experiences on the Masters in Finance programme