Masters in Finance
The London Business School Masters in Finance is a highly specialist, technical postgraduate degree programme for students with previous financial experience who want to accelerate their careers in finance.
The programme is offered flexibly with a full-time class running for either 10 or 16 months, or alternatively as part-time study over 22 months.
Our Masters in Finance programme provides you with:
- a strong foundation in the principles and practice of finance
- a substantial base of new concepts and knowledge
- new skills, analytical tools and perspectives to give you a sound basis for financial decision-making
- customised learning, tailored to suit your needs through an extensive range of electives and concentrations.
- Download the Masters in Finance brochure
- Download the 2013 Full Time Class Profile
- Download the 2014 Weekend Class Profile
Masters in Finance at a glance
Hear from students, alumni and staff about our world no.1 Masters in Finance programme.
Why choose the Masters in Finance programme?
- You'll have all the advantages of a course located in London, the world's leading financial centre. The programme offers unprecedented access to London's finance industry through London Finance Experiences, London Finance Talks, Finance at Work events, faculty, career services, student clubs and alumni.
- Studying alongside people from around 40 countries gives you the global capabilities to do business anywhere in the world.
- You'll acquire a toolkit of highly practical financial skills that can easily be transferred to the work place. Our finance faculty are world-leading practitioners who combine excellent academic and research credentials with extensive industry knowledge and experience.
- London Business School has an outstanding reputation globally in the finance field, and strong links with financial institutions. Our Masters in Finance graduates are represented in every functional area of finance and in a wide variety of firms, including financial services, consulting, industry and the public sector.
Duration: 10 - 16 or 22 months
Next start: August 2013
Fee for 2013: £37,000
Tell us more
If you are not sure that this is the right programme for you - please get in touch. Strong candidates will be contacted to discuss their career goals and their fit for this programme.
Events for prospective students
Discover more about London Business School's Masters in Finance programme.
Masters in Finance videos
Why choose this programme?
Watch more videos featuring alumni, students and faculty discussing the benefits of the Masters in Finance.