During the programme you'll focus on reviewing your professional legacy, your life goals and your business vision. In the company of fellow top-professionals, global experts and business leaders, you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the major challenges for business and society in our times.
The six-day programme begins on Sunday evening with a welcome session and an introductory overview of the programme. The programme is centred around six key themes, with a day devoted to each one:
- human design
- global development
- scientific discovery
- the creative spirit
- transformational leadership
- biography and destiny.
Sunday: preparing for the journey
- mapping your personal world and life journey.
Monday: human design
- the human animal, our place and responsibilities in the web of life
- encounters in the field: London Zoo.
Tuesday: global development
- the challenge of globalisation and economic transformation
- encounters in the field: London's East End and Docklands.
Wednesday: scientific discovery
- the transforming power of science and technology
- encounters in the field: Hi-tech Businesses/Laboratories.
Thursday: the creative spirit
- artistic invention and the theatrical ensemble as models for creative process
- encounters in the field: Visual and Theatre Arts Experience.
Friday: the leadership legacy
- roles and choices in building ethical, well-balanced societies
- encounters in the field: Art Gallery and College Visit.
Saturday: personal path-finding
- autobiography workshop.
Next programme date:
- 09 - 15 June 2013
- 6 days
- Next start:
- 09 June 2013
Tim Pearson, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7391