Proteus provides top professionals and leaders from organisations around the world with the time and space, and the peer-to-peer experience, to examine deeper and wider questions about their role and that of their organisation.
How will this programme benefit you and your organisation?
The programme helps you focus on what challenges face you for the rest of your career, and looks at how to make a lasting impression on your organisation's culture.
- You'll explore your key drivers and biases and how they relate to your leadership challenges and choices
- You'll make better business decisions as a result of greater understanding of biological and economic perspectives on social development
- You'll consider how scientific discovery translates into business innovation
Visual and dramatic arts will help you to examine how you can liberate the creative forces in yourself and your organisation
- You can review your life and career goals and set objectives for the future development of yourself and your organisation
- You can discuss your role as an agent of renewal and creator of value for your organisation and how you might enhance your leadership legacy.
Tim Pearson, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7391