HR Strategy in Transforming Organisations
As a human resources professional, you face new challenges as business strategies change.
The Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organisations programme provides you with access to up-to-date thinking and research on subjects that enable you to affect change within your organisation.
Professor Lynda Gratton, the Programme Director, discusses what the HR Strategy in Transforming Organisations programme can offer you.
Why choose this programme?
This five-day programme offers a dynamic learning environment focusing on how effective human resources divisions can support and enhance an organisation's business performance. Professor Lynda Gratton, the course leader, is a world-leading authority on HR strategy.
You'll learn to:
- develop a vision for your organisation through the six steps of the 'Living Strategy' process
- create a highly motivated and innovative company - and support more innovative organisations
- consider the role of company culture in building and supporting adaptable organisations
- implement an integrated human resource strategy that manages change successfully.
Who is this programme for?
- Human resources directors
- Specialist human resource advisors.
- Business unit heads
- Chief learning officers
- Leaders of change programmes.
This programme is not intended for management consultants.
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 17 November 2013
Sharon Sagoo, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7378
Share this page