Customer Focused Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Profits
Leveraging deep customer insight for competitive advantage
How well do you really know your customers?
In the current market, organisations are necessarily focusing on cost cutting efficencies to deliver to the bottom line. Yet long term value must be sustained by building the top line.
The central theme of Customer Focused Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Profits is how you can make your organisation truly 'customer centric' - how you gain deep insights about your customers and leverage them strategically and operationally for a competitive advantage.
Professor Nader Tavassoli, the Programme Director, discusses what the Customer Focused Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Profits programme can offer you.
Why choose this programme?
Customer Focused Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Profits teaches participants to:
- design, execute and evaluate customer-focused marketing strategies
- create integrated solutions across functional silos
- differentiate your self across all touchpoints
- capture long-term value from customers.
Key areas explored in the programme are:
- building a customer focused organisation
- results-driven marketing
- customer value-based innovation
- strategic brand positioning
- planning for organic growth
- competing on customer experience
- customer profitability management
- value pricing
- defensive marketing
- marketing as strategy.
Who is this programme for?
Customer Focused Marketing: The Key to Unlocking Profits would suit:
- marketing practitioners
- general managers
- functional managers from across the business units
Companies who have benefited from attending this programme include:
- American Express
- Hewlett Packard
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 03 June 2013
Aasim Ali, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7382
Share this page