Corporate Finance Evening Programme
To advance as a finance professional, you need to be prepared to handle the increasingly complex challenges that come your way. The Corporate Finance Evening Programme is designed to provide you with essential knowledge and skills that will help you succeed.
Why choose this programme?
The Corporate Finance Evening Programme gives you the opportunity to engage in a comprehensive study of corporate finance without requiring you to take time out of the office. You will be able to put the skills you learn to use right away.
The programme covers a wide range of corporate finance topics including financial accounting and analysis, valuation, corporate financing and risk management policy. Through case studies and group work, participants will learn to:
- read and interpret financial statements
- value companies and evaluate investment projects
- design a company's capital structure strategy
- design a basic risk management strategy
- undertake long-term financial planning.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is ideal for anyone who wants to get ahead in corporate finance through developing expertise and understanding the concepts behind financial decision-making.
Past participants have come from a wide range of fields including:
- the treasury
- finance and planning areas of corporations or not-for profit organisations
- investment banking and investment management
- commercial banking
- accountancy, regulatory bodies and the legal profession.
Duration: 3 x 10 week terms
Next start: 12 January 2011
Fees: Whole programme £10,550, two terms £8,050, one term £4,250
David Ratcliffe, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7051
Share this page