Master a wide range of corporate finance tools and understand how to use these tools in practice.
Benefits for you:
- Develop a solid understanding of corporate finance, including the key concepts underpinning modern financial decision making and valuation
- Gain cutting-edge academic insights, combined with industry best practice
- Learn from world respected, widely published academics
- Experience diverse perspectives from both international and UK-based participants
- Acquire financial toolkits that can be applied immediately in the current business environment
- Become an alumnus and access an elite network of more than 36,000 international business leaders
Benefits for your organisation:
- Builds in-house capability to handle increasingly complex financial challenges your organisation may face
- Offers flexible learning options to reduce time away from the office
- Accelerates professional development of high potential employees, enabling the fast-tracking of management potential
- Delivers practical tools that can be immediately, and effectively, applied to organisational strategy and decision making
The Corporate Finance Programme Portfolio is accredited with CFA Institute, the Securities and Investment Institute (SII) and the Law Society. You can therefore use it as part of your Continual Professional Development.
Please see below how each of these professional bodies grant CPD credits on the Corporate Finance Programme Portfolio:
CFA Institute: Grants 40 credit hours for each programme on the one-week format or 30 credit hours on the Accounting and Financial Analysis programme on the evening format and/or 40 credit hours in total for the Valuation and Funding, Risk and Restructuring programmes on the evening format.
SII: Grants 43.5 credit hours for each programme on the one-week format or 32.5 credit hours for each programme on the evening format.
The Law Society: Grants 43.5 credit hours for each programme on the one-week format or 32.5 credit hours for each programme on the evening format.