Advanced Corporate Finance
In today's turbulent business environment, successful finance professionals need to be well equipped to deal with the increasingly complex challenges they face.
Advanced Corporate Finance will take your grasp of corporate finance to the next level, training you to tackle intricate valuation and corporate financing situations more effectively.
Why choose this programme?
This five-day programme brings together experienced financial professionals and executives to study the complex business situations that organisations face today. You will improve your ability to make decisions relating to valuations and complicated corporate finance situations.
On completion, you will be able to use advanced valuation tools adapted to specific industries and transactions to:
- adjust cost of capital and expected cash flows to value cross-border investments
- adapt a company's capital structure to specific circumstances and corporate strategies
- assess a business' investment and financial policies.
Who is this programme for?
- Those who have at least 8 years of relevant industry experience and are already familiar with valuation, capital structure concepts and option pricing theory and who want to learn more advanced skills.
- Those with formal corporate finance training who are seeking to apply their knowledge to current business situations.
- Senior finance professionals and analysts working at financial institutions or investment banks.
- Managers, executives, consultants and lawyers with extensive experience in dealing with the finance, planning or treasury area of an organisation.
- 5 days
- Next start:
- 08 November 2010
David Ratcliffe, Programme Associate
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7051
Share this page