Accelerated Development Programme
Accelerate your transition into general management.
When you move to general management from a specialist manager role, you can't just rely on specialist knowledge to carry you through - you need a whole new set of management skills. The Accelerated Development Programme (ADP) prepares today's managers to become tomorrow's leaders by supporting you through the transition into general management.
Watch our ADP experience video and gain first-hand insights into this transformational programme.
- Hear recent participants discuss the journey of week one in module one.
- Hear from Jennifer MacKenzie on how the Accelerated Development Programme impacted her as a business leader.
Places are limited so apply now to secure your place on this unique executive development programme.
Understand the most common causes for leadership failure and how to avoid them with our upcoming Executive Derailment - Causes and Solutions Webinar. This session will be led by one of our world renowned faculty, Professor Randall Peterson, who is also a faculty member on the Accelerated Development Programme.
Date: Tuesday 18 March 2014
Time: 11.30 - 12.30 GMT
Speakers: Randall Peterson, Professor of Organisational Behaviour and John Wills, Programme Director
Places for this complimentary event are limited so please register your interest as soon as possible using this online form.
Why choose this programme?
Taught in two blocks of two weeks, and with eight months of tutor and peer group support, this intensive programme gives you the time and space to consider your goals, while keeping you on track to succeed with relevant management skills.
The central focus of the programme is to help you understand and apply the following six key capabilities:
- leading people
- evaluating and managing organisational performance
- strategy and innovation
- leading change
- creating and delivering customer value
- strategic decision making.
Practically focused, the programme is designed to raise your levels of self-awareness and strengthen your personal, interpersonal, organisational and strategic knowledge and management skills - all critical success factors for effective general management.
- Watch recent participants discuss the immediate impact of the unique outdoor day on the programme.
- Hear from the Accelerated Development Programme faculty
- Hear recent participants talk about why they decided to go on the Accelerated Development Programme
Who is this programme for?
- Experienced functional managers and new general managers
- People with 10-15 years of relevant management experience and who have just taken on, or are about to move into, a general management position
- Project managers with responsibilty for large projects across functional / country boundaries
- Managers tasked with running a business unit
- Managers from a diverse range of backgrounds, including marketing, operations, finance, consultancy, human resources and project management
Ambitious, motivated people with solid records of achievement in managing people and resources.