Benefits and career impact
London Business School is consistently ranked amongst the world's top business schools.
Our 34,000+ alumni lead big organisations, run governments, transform communities and start new businesses in over 120 countries.
A London Business School degree will give you the edge in today's competitive world. From our location in the heart of London, we offer you access to the world's top recruiters and provide you with a head-start in forging a successful career in business.
- View more videos on students sharing their insights and reflections on the Masters in Management programme
How will the Masters in Management benefit you?
- The one year programme is a transformational experience. You will develop deep knowledge and skills in the key areas of business, and the self-awareness and sense of perspective to make smart choices about your future.
- Taught by our world-class faculty, you will have access to their experience and research in the classroom, as well as their in-depth knowledge of the business world.
- We balance theory with deep analytical skills and practical content. You will gain the essential knowledge and business skills that can be transferred directly to the corporate world.
- We know what recruiters are looking for. The programme has been developed in extensive consultation with top recruiters and the curriculum focuses on the knowledge and skills that employers demand.
- You will gain exposure to the London Business School experience and graduate with our world-respected brand on your CV.
- We offer an international learning experience and global networking opportunities. Your fellow students are high achievers from around the world, and high-profile industry leaders regularly speak on campus.
- Companies regularly visit the School and the programme's Career and Business Immersion weeks will provide you with exclusive opportunities to meet top graduate employers. Find out more about the companies the MiM2010 class visited.
How will the Masters in Management benefit your career?
We have developed strong relationships with major recruiters. Our Career Services team work in partnership with potential employers to identify candidates who are the best match for their job opportunities.
As a Masters in Management student, you have the support of a dedicated team to enhance your career prospects.
The Masters in Management incorporates a Career Skills Programme and Personal Development Programme to assist you with career evaluation, job search and professional skill development. This involves:
- Consultations with our Career Services team
- A Career Week with organised events and meetings with recruiters
- Career strategy and planning lectures and workshops
- A Business Immersion Week with opportunities to visit various workplaces
- Guidance on job search techniques
- Interview skills, CV and cover letter writing lectures and workshops
- Employability skills lectures and workshops, including communication, presentation, working in teams and project management
- Advice on employment and work permit issues
Companies involved in this year's Career Week include: BlackRock, Bain, A.T. Kearney, Citi, P&G, Nomura and Threadneedle.
Some of the major recruiters of Masters in Management graduates include:
- A.T. Kearney
- Bain & Company
- Barclays Capital
- Booz & Company
- Credit Suisse
- Goldman Sachs
- L.E.K Consulting
- McKinsey & Company
- Morgan Stanley
- Oliver Wyman
- Societe Generale
- The Blackstone Group
- The Boston Consulting Group
- The Parthenon Group
- Universal McCann
- ZS Associates
For a complete breakdown of our most recent employment statistics, download the 2011 Masters in Management Employment Report:
Events for prospective students
Learn more about the Masters in Management at one of our many events held in London and across the globe: