MiF/Sloan Alumni Scholarship Funds
Supporting the next generation
Alumni tell us that studying at London Business School is a transforming experience and that they wish others to benefit from the same experiences that they had. To this end, MiF and Sloan alumni have come together to create a legacy to help the brightest and best students - the Masters in Finance Alumni Scholarship Fund and the Sloan Alumni Scholarship Fund.
Studying at the School offers a unique opportunity to interact with an exceptionally diverse and talented group of people. Today, more than 70 percent of students come from countries outside of the UK, representing a broad spectrum of professional backgrounds. London Business School is committed to defending this tradition and enrolling only the best and brightest talent.
Help us achieve this by supporting the Masters in Finance Alumni Scholarship Fund or the Sloan Alumni Scholarship Fund today.
Why support these scholarship funds?
- Affordability is a key issue for prospective students and a scholarship offer can make the difference in accepting a place
- The cost of the MiF programme currently stands at £33,950
- The cost of the Sloan programme currently stands at £49,098
- London is one of the most expensive cities in the world in which to study, students can incur costs of up to £100,000, including study fees and living costs, during their time here
- Unlike the majority of students at competitor schools, London Business School students are mostly self-financed - a situation we are working hard to change to allows us to compete on a level playing field
Who will be awarded the scholarships?
- These scholarship funds have been set up to benefit many future generations of MiF and Sloan students. Each year the London Business School Scholarships Committee will award these vital scholarships in line with the School's vision and mission, and according to the current needs and priorities of the programme.
How is the fund structured?
- In order for these funds to have both immediate and long-term impact, they have been set up as half expendable and half endowed. This means that half of your gift will be offered to a student next year whilst the other half will be invested in a restricted endowment account to grow over time.
Associate Director, Annual Giving
Tel: +44 (0)20 7000 7277