Alumni benefits and staying involved
There are plenty of opportunities to stay involved with London Business School through our alumni community - and plenty of reasons to do so...
As a member of our alumni community, you have access to:
- research information and business intelligence
- networking opportunities
- over 80 alumni clubs worldwide
- practical career support and advice
- a lifelong email forwarding address
Executive Education and elective courses
Alumni receive a discounted rate on various degree programme electives and Executive Education open programmes and events such as our prestigious annual Global Leadership Summit. Alumni are eligible to take part in the Occasional Student (OCS) Programme. OCS places on degree programme electives are offered on the basis of availability, determined by the number of students who take an elective. As a member of the alumni community, you automatically qualify to become an Occasional Student, bypassing the normal application process, and are entitled to a 50% discount on the normal OCS fee.
Executive Education open programmes attract experienced business professionals from around the world. On your degree programme you learned valuable business skills, and Executive Education will help you make the transformation to the next level throughout your career. Alumni are entitled to a discounted rate of 15% on open programmes focusing on a range of topics including leadership, strategy, general management, finance, human resources and marketing.
For more information, email email@example.com
In addition to printed material, our Library offers a wide range of online business and research resources. Business Information Specialists can offer guidance in searching the resources available to Alumni.
A quarterly publication to keep alumni connected with each other and the School, covering:
- the latest School and alumni news
- current faculty research
- London and international club news
- Class Notes
- dates for your diary.
Alumni Career Services
The School offers alumni support throughout their career:
- Career coaching - support with career planning, job search and career management
- Job search preparation - advice on planning a successful job search including CV writing, networking and interviewing
- Career Workshops - update job search and career management skills or gain insights from industry leaders
- Career Resources - access an extensive range of information, tools and databases
- Alumni Job Board - apply for jobs from leading organisations
- Alumni CV Database - be included in recruiter searches
- Recruitment events - connect with world class organisations who recruit at London Business School
There are plenty of ways to maintain your involvement with the School on an ongoing basis:
- mentor a student
- become a Class Representative - the focal point of class members' relationships both with each other and with the School
- join an alumni club committee
- take advantage of our alumni events: for example, our Distinguished Speaker Series
- support our admissions process by recommending applicants, interviewing candidates for our degree programmes, or taking part in recruitment events worldwide
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feature article from the latest edition: