Alumni benefits and staying involved
There are plenty of opportunities to stay involved with London Business School through our alumni community - and plenty of reasons to do so...
As a member of our alumni community, you have access to:
- research information and business intelligence
- networking opportunities
- over 80 alumni clubs worldwide
- practical career support and advice
- a lifelong email forwarding address
Alumni Career Services
The School offers alumni support throughout their career:
- Career coaching - support with career planning, job search and career management
- Job search preparation - advice on planning a successful job search including CV writing, networking and interviewing
- Career Workshops - update job search and career management skills or gain insights from industry leaders
- Career Resources - access an extensive range of information, tools and databases
- Alumni Job Board - apply for jobs from leading organisations
- Alumni CV Database - be included in recruiter searches
- Recruitment events - connect with world class organisations who recruit at London Business School
Executive Education and elective courses
Alumni receive a discounted rate on various degree programme electives and Executive Education open programmes. Occasional Student (OCS) places on degree programme electives are offered on the basis of availability, determined by the number of students who take an elective. As a member of the alumni community, you automatically qualify to become an Occasional Student, bypassing the normal application process, and are entitled to a 50% discount on the normal OCS fee.
Executive Education open programmes attract experienced business professionals from around the world and can help you make the transformation to the next level throughout your career. Alumni are entitled to a discounted rate of 15% on open programmes focusing on a range of topics including leadership, strategy, general management, finance, human resources and marketing.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to printed material, our Library offers a wide range of online business and research resources. Business Information Specialists can offer guidance in searching the resources available to alumni.
Alumni have free access to the fully equipped Fitness Centre in our Taunton Place building. It incorporates a fully equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi/spa. A diverse range of fitness classes, activities and treatments are also provided. The Fitness Centre is staffed:
06.30-21.00 Monday - Friday
08.00-20.00 Saturday - Sunday
The poolside area, which includes the swimming pool, jacuzzi spa bath, sauna and steam room are only accessible during these hours. Children of Fitness Centre members can use the pool between 11.00-16.00 on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays provided they are accompanied by an adult (2 children to 1 adult).
The gymnasium can be accessed from 05.00 - 24.00 every day. To access the gym out of staff hours, you will need to have completed an initial Fitness Assessment and Gym Induction with one of our trained staff.
The Alumni Centre is composed of two rooms - a lounge area featuring comfortable reading chairs and low tables and a work area which has seven workstations offering internet, scanner and printer access.
It is located on the ground floor of the Taunton building (Taunton Place), beneath the library. During term time, the opening hours are:
09.00-20.00 Monday - Friday
11.00-19.00 Saturday - Sunday
You need your alumni swipe card to access these dedicated alumni facilities - if you don't have a card, please contact email@example.com
There are plenty of ways to maintain your involvement with the School on an ongoing basis:
- mentor a student
- become your class chair, and help ensure your classmates remain connected to one another and the School
- join an alumni club committee
- recruit students and fellow alumni from the School
- support our admissions process by recommending applicants, interviewing candidates for our degree programmes, or taking part in recruitment events worldwide
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feature article from the latest edition: