Core courses and a wide range of specialist electives
Marketing faculty teach on the Masters degree programmes, the Doctoral programme and many of the Executive Education programmes run by the School.
As well as core course teaching, the group offers a number of specialist electives for students on the Masters programmes:
- Advanced Marketing Strategy
- Analysis for Marketing Planning and Decision Making
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Brand Management
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets
- Going to Market: Managing the Channel and Sales force
- Managing and Marketing Innovation
- Pricing Strategy.
The elective portfolio offers students a chance to work together to gain focus and depth of understanding in their chosen areas.
The availability of a particular elective may depend on the degree programme the student is following, so please check the relevant programme's web pages for more information.